Senior Bartender M/FApply NowApply Later Job ID 873172BR Location Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 17, 2021
More than 21 million meals are served each year in our establishments, which offer a wide variety of services and formulas made with fresh products: fast food, traditional or gourmet table service, buffets, banquets and room service.
- Prepare and serve various cocktails that are part of the ‘Contemporary Cocktails Booklet’ while welcoming, seating and advising the customers
- Ensure the different positions (bar, stock, cashier, cleaning...) whilst adapting to different situations (allergies, menu changes...).
- Guarantee the application of HACCP standards
- Encourage an active communication and initiatives within the team.
- Share your knowledge with the colleagues, in the preparation of cocktails as well as the different tasks and responsibilities.
- You have a complementary bar qualification (Mention Complémentaire Bar)
- You have at least one year of experience as a Barman
- Your English is intermediate (B1) and you show a good team spirit.
- You are able to work under pressure and you adapt during pick hours
- Although you work in a bar, you are aware flexibility is a must as you could work mornings and/or evenings depending on the organization of your team.
The Disney differences?
- A unique environment in the restaurant industry that allows for a balance between professional and personal life: 35-hour contract, continuous working hours and consecutive days off.
- Recovered or paid overtime.
- An environment conducive to career development and internal mobility: move to a gourmet kitchen in one of our hotels, to a traditional restaurant in the middle of the bustling parks, or to a banqueting service at our convention centers? It's possible!
- Every year, you can take part in the Shaker Challenge, a cocktail competition at Disneyland Paris. The winner will see his or her own creation appear on the menu of our bars.
Seduced? Are you ready to take part in a wonderful human adventure?
Join 17,000 employees (Cast Members) who share the same professional ambition: to bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for our 13 million annual visitors?
All you have to do is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to make your talents shine!
Our destination is subject to the Health Pass requirement for all our visitors. It is also required since August 30, 2021 for some of our employees
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees. Learn more here(Opens in new window).