Art DirectorApply NowApply Later Job ID 808292BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 09, 2021
- Creates brand style guides, design template files and concepts for visuals.
- Supervises the design staff, review and approve visuals created by them, meet and discuss with internal/external clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
- Ensures that the graphic guidelines are adhered to and executed properly in all brand communications.
- Ensure delivery on time.
- Stays abreast of new media formats and learn how to incorporate them into campaigns.
- Supervises the production of all social media content according to brand templates.
- Communicates ideas through images and layout of websites and printed materials, gathering information and materials, planning visual concepts, executing the approved concepts by designing the layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, typography and certain aesthetic considerations.
- Works closely with Marketing, PR, On-Air, Ad-Sales Projects and Digital Media teams closely on campaigns, not only giving design support but as a part of the creative group to find ideas for screen, for digital, for events, for products, etc.
- Creates or supervises all visual designs for local content, including photoshoot concepts, keyarts, digital and social visuals. Supports retouch needs for local talents.
- Leads the localizations of global digital and print media.
- Creates or supervises all visual designs for all TWDC events, internal and external.
- Supports the Digital Media department for both design and development needs (websites, applications, UI & UX, …)
- Develops newsletters for internal and external communications.
- Designs products for licensing and promotional purposes.
- Creates or supervises all visual designs for offair or online for Ad-Sales and 360 sales projects and sponsorships.
- Supports HR, Admin and Internal Communications, by designing posters, brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Supports GM and executives for important presentations.
- Supports affiliate marketing by supervising the design of content visuals for platforms’ VOD and catch-up services.
- Supports other LOBs on TWDC priority campaigns by giving design support.
- Key contact of EMEA teams for offair and online designs.
- Not works with a creative agency and handles everything inhouse.
- Responsible for the stock image services and their budgets.
- Minimum 7-8 years of proven working experience as a designer in a creative agency or digital media department or creative department.
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, preferably in media industry
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of branding fundemantals, logo usage, typography
- Fast adaptation to brand guidelines
- Having technical skills; technical knowledge on HTML, CSS, Flash, capability of coding designs and develop interactive applications, is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be pro-active and motivated to grow with the job
- Work effectively under pressure and on multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and coordinate different parties of the projects.
- A great leader with an ability to establish good relations with all parties
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.