Digital & Social Media CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 980365BR Location Istanbul, Turkey Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 16, 2022
This role is looking for social media and digital marketing, coordinating where internal global and local departments are the most important key elements. This position will take an active role in social media growth& engagement KPIs. It will be responsible for some of the following brands:
Disney+, Fox, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild, FX, 24Kitchen and BabyTV's social media and digital marketing presence.
- Reporting to Digital Media Manager.
- She/he will be responsible for social media communication and digital marketing strategies for brands and social media accounts.
- Working directly with social media and media buying agency for a daily communication and strategies.
- Working closely with media agencies for both ongoing and campaign-based digital media plans, follow all the process, analyse reports and share feedbacks.
- Checking daily social media plans and guiding social media agency for creative/engaging content.
- Good relationship with global and local team. Taking active coordination role in photo/video deliveries for social media and materials from global team.
- Responsible from increasing web traffics via social media directions and text based web content such as news, test, quiz etc.
- Staying up-to-date with digital trends and planning how to integrate them.
- A good understanding on main social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Knowledge on web and Youtube content management system is a big plus.
- Understand key measurement tools available such as Google Analytics and Socialbakers.
- Have able to work with flexible TV Dynamics.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Excel and PPT.
- Experience on launching creative digital campaigns and media planning.
- Have editorial disciplines and skill in understanding of TV channels & shows strategy.
- Problem solver, a stickler for detail, collaborative nature.
- An ability to multitask and perform under short deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing & Communication, Advertising or Media Studies.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in social media agency or TV channel.
- A good command of English.
- Passionate on TV content.
- Good writing & creative thinking skills.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Medya, Eglence ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.