Digital Marketing Manager, TIG (Turkey, Israel and Greece)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 711524BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Dec. 05, 2019
The role will work with the Studio and Integrated Marketing Director, TIG, to create high quality, digital experiences for individual audiences. The individual will have a solid understanding of Paid Digital strategy, Social Media and application, experience of creating, executing and optimising digital campaigns of Studio and TWDC Franchises within the full marketing mix. These experiences will address constantly changing consumer expectations, drive admissions, awareness and engagement towards our IPs and brands.
The core contribution of this role is to deliver best in class digital marketing, search, and social media strategies that support our Studio titles and franchise portfolios in meeting (and exceeding) established business objectives - including the right mix of both paid and organic reach recommendations that are fully integrated within the overall channel mix (digital, search, social, and CRM).
- Lead, develop and ensure execution of Studio and IM’s digital and social strategies across multiple markets, aligning with key business partners.
- Manage KPIs that will drive growth for our Studio admissions and Franchise businesses, year on year
- Plan & oversee the local implementation of digital, social, and search strategies driving business objectives for our franchise portfolios in a collaborative manner ensuring local (TIG) requirements are met
- Integrate & align opportunities across the business (e.g. Studio, Channel, Partnerships, CPCl) that deepen audience engagement with TWDC and ultimately meet (and exceed) required business objectives, KPIs and ROI – leveraging digital partnership & monetisation opportunities wherever possible
- Running and/or overseeing paid media campaigns within TIG, with the ability to react and optimize the media spend according to the results.
- Drive an audience-first approach and manage the creation/sourcing for relevant social media content (editorial, photos, videos, etc...) including creative supervision and guidance for new content creation, as required.
- Develop performance reports that get distributed to regional and local stakeholders on all cross-company projects and initiatives; ability to benchmark and contextualize results within local market landscape
- Develop agency relationships and processes from brief to implementation/execution, as needed
- Budget management of digital, social, and search marketing spend
- Proven Programmatic experience across multiple platforms with numerous stakeholders
- Experience and application of biddable media (DSPs, SSPs, Search, etc.)
- Solid understanding of ad tech ecosystem and application of tools and measurement processes
- 3-6 years’ work experience in digital marketing departments (client and/or agency)
- Interested in all aspects of digital (products, platforms, search, technology, etc)
- Ability to read your audience, adapt quickly, manage stakeholder needs across a complex matrix organisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Resourceful and pro-active – resolve conflict & looks for solutions and information in creative ways
- Motivational, inspirational, team player
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Adaptable and flexible (with working hours, travel, getting things done) – a problem solver
- Interested in trends, new initiatives, and keeping up with the trends and digital developments
- Strong experience across some/most aspects of digital marketing but has aptitude to develop additional skills (including search, social, search, content, media buying, partnerships, building acquisition and retention campaigns)
- Staying on top of social media innovations and developments and feed into strategy
- Running paid media campaigns from start to finish, reacting and optimising during campaign
- Knowledge and application of all paid media social platform opportunities
- Collaborative approach to building campaigns that drive results
- Prioritisation skills to ensure projects are kept on track
- Resourceful and pro-active in approach to questions - looks for solutions and information in creative ways
- Editorial skills
- Team player & Problem solver
- Results oriented – focused on meeting and exceeding established KPIs
- Excellent English (both written and verbal) is required
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.