Digital Media ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 771831BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 11, 2021
- Being the product owner of digital platforms; Fox.com.tr, FOX mobile apps and Smart TV apps (New channels or platforms may be added)
- Maintain 3th party technology and digital media business partners’ relations such as Design & Development, SEO, CDN, Growth Management, Antipiracy companies.
- Improving new strategies to increase social media engagements, website traffics or app subscriptions.
- Manages Digital Media operation and marketing budget.
- Operates digital media planning with performance specialist.
- Review new technologies and emerging digital marketing trends to keep the company at the forefront of digital era.
- Monitor ROI & KPIs, develop and revise strategies & media plans if necessary.
- Works together with the other teams (Marketing and Sales people, Web editors, Social Media Executives, designers and web developer) to finalize and execute end-to-end digital projects.
- Following up new developments about digital, web and social media trends and reporting them.
- Min 7 years of experience in digital marketing and digital product management, preferably in media sector
- Familiarity with SVOD or OTT video services
- Video Monetization experience (YouTube, Dailymotion or TV.com)
- People management experience is a must
- Strong knowledge on Analytics tools (Google analytics, Gemius, Socialbakers)
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Analytical and project management skills are must
- Holding university degree is a must
- Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely manner
- Mitigating project conflicts
- Problem solving and practical thinking abilities
- Interest and understanding of digital technologies and digital marketing
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.