Digital Project ExecutiveApply Now Apply Later Job ID 761642BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted May. 22, 2020
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Purpose of role:
As the member of the digital media team, the ideal candidate is responsible of creating project and social media campaigns for clients and TV show’s launch period, discovering new media platforms & digital services to create opportunities to increase the digital revenues & the reach of the brand and projects. Help to managing 3rd party relationships according to the digital strategies and ideas.
- Proactively creating and executing integrated digital campaigns for sponsorships, including advertising sales and marketing.
- Works closely with the Marketing and Advertising Sales group to conceive of and prepare digital campaigns related to brand position in the market.
- Responsible of building digital projects such as rich media, social media campaigns, online competitions, microsites or apps from kick off to final delivery.
- Creates a range of compelling solutions to meet the demands sales and account management opportunities and challenges.
- Responsible of preparing the project presentations in PowerPoint.
- Copywriting of the digital campaigns.
- Following and staying up-to-date with digital media developments & digital trends and planning how to integrate them for Disney brands and projects
- Supporting digital media team when there is a need. Example: Creating social media posts for creative projects or TV Show premier period.
- Co-operating closely with Marketing&OnAir, Sales, Programming & Legal departments to ensure brand’s and project’s consistency
- Management of social media accounts when required
- University degree (Marketing or Communication studies are preferred but not must.)
- Advanced English
- To preferably have a creative/digital/social media agency background
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media, digital marketing and digital platforms.
- Self-motivated, pursuing work with energy and high motivation
- Good team player with positive attitude.
- Passionate about TV shows/series is a big plus.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Medya, Eglence ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.