Executive AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 768420BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 18, 2020
- Managing calendars, organising meetings and travel logistics, taking meeting minutes, managing email correspondence, answering and directing incoming calls, business contacts update
- Welcoming guests, organising food and drinks delivery, managing stationary, paperwork administration
- Preparing and submitting vacation forms, employment requisition forms, vendor and compliance forms.
- Track contract signatures and deliveries via courier, file executed contracts on the server
- First point of contact for the VP’s in communicating with stakeholders
- Managing PO’s, setting up new vendors
- Maintain calendar; ascertain which events require executives’ presence
- Schedule and moderate weekly status meetings
- Maintain calendar of VP’s. Coordinate a high volume of often-changing appointments, meetings and conference calls with department staff, agencies, production companies, senior management and external executives. Reserve and confirm conference rooms and other meeting locations.
- When VP’s chairs meetings: Prepare agenda in advance, arrange meeting facilities, act as recording secretary; prepare action minutes
- Compose correspondence/reports for own or executives’ signature
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
- Process replies on own initiative or from VP of Marketing, PR & Creative’s and VP of Digital Media’s dictation or notes
- Field and direct a high volume of calls for executives. Keep call logs for all messages
- Handle all inquiries and arrange call-backs and video conferences
- Provide back-up materials for call-backs and video conferences
- Route calls to other personnel as needed
- Screen to control interruptions, meet & greet
- Arrange amenities, pick up and drop off transport as needed
- Arrange travel through internal or outside agents
- Organise market schedules, accommodation and transport.
- Arrange travel documents and visas application in advance
- Prepare itinerary, trip file and supplies
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Turkish
- At least 5+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more Director level
- Experience of supporting the leadership team within a fast-paced, international team environment, preferably in the television/entertainment field
- Strong calendar management, travel scheduling
- Effective organisational skills, with a demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experienced with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.