HR AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 762630BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 22, 2020
Purpose of the role
As HR, aside from providing the best quality service to our stakeholders, we’re also taking actions in harmonization process, to integrate plans between Disney and Fox. So, this role’s contribution to HR team, leaders in TIG and overall the company is essential.
- Works together with related COEs for local processes of C&B.
- Accountable for all reporting requirements for all HR functions.
- Support HR Management for staff budget.
- Communicates and works with related business units (including Israel) proactively and in close contact to deliver value-added HR services.
- Leads HR budget process together with HR management, responsible for preparation of the staff budget forecast and follow up.
- Operates salary review processes with HR Management.
- Ensures the accurate preparation and on time submission of locally/globally required standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Provides useful metrics & reports to help guide decision making and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Be the first point of contact for all employees in his/her account, regarding all HR processes, systems and practices carried out by Human Resources Department i.e. performance evaluation, recruitment, on boarding, talent management, salary increase and organizational change,
- Administrative and compliance duties such as managing employee files and supporting documentation to ensure accurate and complete employee records, organizational charts, job descriptions etc.
- Monitors employee performance and coordinate personnel and career development actions, provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably in a multinational company,
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including
- Compensation practices,
- Organizational diagnosis,
- Performance management,
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint),
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English and Turkish language both verbal and written),
- Knowledge of Turkish Labor Law and Regulations
- Has an analytical mindset with excellent attention to details with the ability to have a global view.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering disciplines is preferred.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Medya, Eglence ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.