Payroll Operations AssociateApply Now Apply Later Job ID 750442BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 28, 2020
- Managing monthly pre-payroll processes with outsource Payroll Company which includes preparing the raw data for overtime calculations, meal and transportation allowances, leave payments, pension payments etc.,
- Executing payment data preparation, providing necessary information flow between Finance – HR and Payroll Company and ensuring proper and on-time payment process,
- Acting as the key to ensure that all records are up to date with our current organization and primary contact for the projects developed,
- Ensuring the Labor Law compliance of all HR processes,
- Receiving approval from upper management for payments when needed in a timely manner,
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors,
- Assist in payroll and timesheet audit activities
- 5-7 years experienced, preferably in media sector due to required knowledge of Press Law,
- Fluency in English,
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices,
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field,
- Proficient in MS Office,
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish tasks on a timely manner,
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills,
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Medya, Eglence ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.