Performance Marketing & Data AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 765798BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 16, 2020
- Create traits and segments in the Data Management Platform to support new campaign requests
- Implementing, managing and optimizing marketing campaigns on Google (YouTube & Programmatic) and Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Monitors segment sizes for all segments actively part of a digital campaign, ensuring that high quality segment data is continually delivered throughout the ad campaign
- Provide data reports for Digital Media department (e.g. web/app/ad performance metrics and social media analytics)
- Run ad-hoc analyses to improve our business model and internal processes
- Translate success metrics into tracking and reporting requirement
- Develop and monitor SEO metrics; create and manage reporting for various campaigns and search-related effort
- 1-3 years of Google & social ads campaign optimization, media buying & reporting.
- Experience running a Data Management Platform; BlueKai or Datorama, and troubleshoot any issues that may arise in data collection or segment delivery
- Strong analytical skills: data-driven and results-oriented
- Master in Excel
- Strong knowledge on Google Ads and Analytics, Social Ads and Ad-Operation tools.
- Strong technical knowledge around digital advertising delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Marketing & Advertising are preferable.
- Basic knowledge in natural search engine listings and search
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Medya, Eglence ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.