Senior HR AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10062654 Location Istanbul, Turkey Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 14, 2023
We are seeking an exceptional HR Advisor to join our team in Istanbul and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our workforce. As an HR Advisor at Disney, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with passionate professionals and contribute to the success of one of the world's most beloved entertainment companies. If you are a seasoned HR professional with a passion for human resources, a keen eye for detail, and a commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace, we invite you to read on and discover the magic of this role.
This role will require you to be onsite 4 days a week.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Works together with related COEs for local processes of C&B.
- Accountable for all reporting requirements for all HR functions.
- Support HR Management for staff budget.
- Communicates and works with related business units proactively and in close contact to deliver value-added HR services.
- Leads HR budget process together with HR management, responsible for preparation of the staff budget forecast and follow-up.
- Operates salary review processes with HR Management.
- Ensures the accurate preparation and on-time submission of locally/globally required standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Provides useful metrics & reports to help guide decision-making and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Administrative and compliance duties such as managing employee files and supporting documentation to ensure accurate and complete employee records, organizational charts, job descriptions etc.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention,
The Experience We Require From You:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in a multinational company,
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including
- Compensation practices,
- Organizational diagnosis,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (fluent in English and Turkish language both verbal and written),
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint),
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tough deadlines with strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
- Has an analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail and the ability to have a global view.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Turkey, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.