Web EditorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 762631BR Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 22, 2020
Contract type: 6 month fixed term (potential to perm)
This role will be working in shifts ( 9:00-18:00 / 15:00-24:00)
Purpose of Role:
As a member of the Digital Media Department, the ideal candidate is responsible for content creation & content management across all of FOX’s digital platforms; and for carrying out works to increase the level of awareness and traffic for FOX’s platforms.
- Creating content for FOX’s websites, mobile applications and YouTube channels; using CMS to upload and manage the content for these platforms
- Carrying out the day-to-day update, control and content management responsibilities to keep all of FOX’s platforms up to date and up and running. Working directly with third party agencies to resolve any possible technical problems
- Working in coordination with the Marketing, Programming, and On&Air departments to track new promo materials for series and programs, and updating respective platforms with these new materials
- Working in coordination with the social media agency within the scope of the terms of the Digital Marketing Strategies, to enable the delivery of all of FOX’s content and broadcast schedule to the social media agency
- Retrieving the TV content from the broadcast system daily and using Edius to prepare the program’s episode as well as mini videos to be published on the platforms. Uploading and delivering the videos to respective platforms and parties
- Having a good working knowledge of English.
- Good creative thinking and coordination skills. Detail oriented and able to follow up with a task in a timely and professional manner.
- Keeping up with digital and social media trends. Having enough interest and know-how in social media to carry out social media management tasks if/when required.
- Ability to cut and edit videos. At least 2 years of experience in using video editing tools, such as Edius and Cinegy.
- Having YouTube certifications is a Plus.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Medya, Eglence ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.