Coordinator, Health & SafetyApply NowApply Later Job ID 789216BR Location Iver Heath, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Apr. 30, 2021
The Coordinator, Health & Safety will offer support to the Covid Health & Safety team, third party testing vendors and active Walt Disney Studio Productions
As the coordinator for the EMEA Health and Safety team you will assist with scheduling, logistics and administration, including in relation to testing processes, tracking test results for the region and by production.
You will be responsible for scheduling testing for new productions, international productions with local cast and crew and any adhoc requests. Supporting and sometimes covering the Testing Supervisor you will be coordinating testing logistics in partnership with Productions and the Managers Health and Safety worldwide. Training will be given on specifics of testing by region and production.
Additionally, you will be working with the Regional Health & Safety Director on general Health & Safety projects for the EMEA region.
- Working in partnership with International Productions, planning testing for their cast and crew in the EMEA region.
- Interface with 3rd party vendors regarding testing logistics
- Point person for show level managers and Covid-19 team for all testing needs and issues.
- Maintaining local and out of town testing schedules
- Assisting with logistics and administration for the Health & Safety Director and team.
- Attending meetings with the Disney worldwide testing team, Health and Safety teams and Production testing teams.
- Ability to adapt to production schedules, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to work well independently, in a team environment from home or from the office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Strong problem solver in a fast paced, driven, creative environment
Technical Skills Desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Adapting to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
- Experience working with feature or television productions on set, in pre or Post production.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.