Already applied?View Dashboard
Production Accounts AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716880BR Location Iver Heath, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
- Receiving, printing and distributing supplier and crew invoices for approval and processing. Be the main point of contact for any queries raised.
- Organising floats, distributing, logging and reconciling on a weekly / monthly basis
- Credit Card receipts and statements:- obtaining and matching receipts and inputting information onto spread sheet to be uploaded
- Setting up ‘Production’ files to retain important information.
- Assist with weekly BACS payment run
- Assistance with additional ad hoc requests e.g. audit queries as and when required
- Help maintain an organised filing system of all accounting records
- Maintain efficient paper flow through accounts office.
- Experience within a Production Finance team would be beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good organisation and administrative skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a high pressure environment;
- A flexible approach, being able to prioritise tasks as appropriate;
- Quick learner and able to understand the role of purchase ledger functions as part of wider finance function;
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines;
- Able to communicate efficiently with both finance and non-finance staff
- Interest in Film and Television production
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.