Senior Recruiter (12 Month FTC)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 789473BR Location Iver Heath, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted May 04, 2021
Reporting to the Manager, Talent & Development, this role will offer leading-edge recruitment and sourcing methodologies to deliver best in class talent for TWDS roles across EMEA and for our Productions. The role will also act as a business partner with Line Managers and HoD’s to manage the end to end recruitment service to ensure best in class practices through attraction, sourcing, assessment and selection of candidates.
The Senior Recruiter will also support with recruitment activity for the Trainee initiatives for UK based productions for The Walt Disney Studios.
- Support the Talent Manager to build a talent pool of trainees ready for each Production and also build a talent pool for trainee alumni as potential for next step/role on future Disney productions.
- Maintain relationships with our Partners for Trainees to ensure we have a strong pipeline of diverse talent.
- Run inductions session for Trainees to get them ‘set ready’ for Production
- Support the Talent Manager as a point of contact for HoD’s and Trainees, managing any performance issues and ensure the trainees is set up for success.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, HR Business Partner to learn about the business and build network internally and externally.
- Support the Talent Manager and Studios D&I team to track and report on Diversity initiatives for Studio hires and below the line crew.
- Work closely with the Studios D&I team and the recruitment teams based in Burbank and Hammersmith on the initiative and to utilise knowledge of Disney best practice.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment process for Studios based roles, helping to create the hiring strategy, fully understand the requirements of each vacancy and to ensure the shortlisted CVs are of the quality desired.
- Act as a trusted recruitment partner, taking ownership for the successful conclusion of recruitment assignments. Ensuring delivery of a service that is customer focused, value-add and cost effective
- Proactively partner with Hiring Managers to discuss and make recommendations on resourcing (temporary, permanent, fixed term) as well as looking at the most effective manner/way to source candidates
- Attend resourcing briefings and where relevant / appropriate offer advice on role specifications
- Deliver quality candidates through a range of direct sources to ensure effective delivery of The Walt Disney Company’s recruitment objectives, with a strong focus on direct sourcing.
- Create talent pipelines for future requirements where appropriate.
- Proven experience of end-to-end recruitment in an in-house, RPO or agency capacity
- Experience of recruiting in a Media/Entertainment or a Production environment is highly desirable
- Proven experience of delivering direct sourcing across multiple different and diverse roles
- Experience recruiting remotely for roles internationally.
- Experience in a large, multinational corporate environment preferred
- Ability to operate and navigate in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Proven experience of coordinating an intern/trainee recruitment programme.
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking system or similar, recruitment-focused software
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.