Sr Manager, Security&Content ProtectionApply Now Apply Later Job ID 735737BR Location Iver Heath, England, United Kingdom Business Marvel Studios Date posted Jan. 06, 2020
This position is primarily focused on on-set activities along with preparing shooting locations for the production. This position also plays a support role to the Security team in Burbank and our other remote locations, such as Georgia or Australia.
· Execute the security plans relating to long term sites including cameras, alarms, access control, badging, locks, keys, safes, and window security and for remote shooting locations, temporary warehouses, and other production related temporary locations.
· Update and post security signage
· Assist with enforcing protocols and providing receptacles for on location shredding and sensitive material destruction
· Oversee and coordinate securely transporting scripts to talent
· Oversee and coordinate the creation of all production badges
· Work closely with Location Dept. for pre-trip planning, security coordination, and logistics for international sites.
Production / On-Set
· Enforce production security and content protection policies on set related to mobile device use, photography, video, visitors, credentials, script handling, etc.
· Management of the contract guard company at studio and remote locations
· Work closely with Marvel Studios Technology to assist with enforcing IT security policies
· Assist with logistics for film talent and their representatives for any security related concerns and issues including privacy, content handling, threatening communications, dedicated security staff
· Facilitate secure set visits with media, VIPs, promotional partners, and other guests
· Handle fans, press, paparazzi, etc. during public filming and appearances
· Create security and content protection memos for distribution to crew
· Facilitate the roll out of casting notices, phone collection, enforcing confidentiality and general on set rules regulations for background artists
· Assist with event, medical, and pre-release screenings as available and needed
· Provide security consultation for EMEA based meetings showing Marvel Studios content
· Work closely with Disney’s EMEA Security team on Marvel special events
· In partnership with Studio HR, provide security and content protection training to all crew
· Work closely with Pinewood Studios on security and logistics related to production at the Studio
· Oversee and coordinate monitoring of ADR/Scoring sessions in Europe
· Work closely with the Burbank Security Team on issues related to the Studio main offices.
· Support the Crisis Management and Emergency Response program for production
- Proven Production Security Management experience
- Understanding of the British standards in security
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Competency with Microsoft packages
- Ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit the company.
- Conflict management training and certification or local equivalent.
- First Aid qualification or local equivalent
- FPOS (I) – First Person on Scene (Intermediate)
- Full clean driving license
While this role is currently based at Pinewood Studios, UK, short and long-term travel may arise nationally or internationally, so a valid passport is required.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.