Talent Sourcer (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 972707BR Location Iver Heath, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Reporting to the Talent Manager, this role will offer leading-edge sourcing methodologies to deliver best in class talent to hire for TWDS roles for our Production Finance Hub.
This role will also help the team on scheduling interviews and on-boarding, with development of screening candidates and attending first round interviews.
- Support the Manager, T&CD to build a talent pool of Productions Accounts candidates, across all levels.
- Using previous sourcing techniques, research the Production Accounts market and when required, conduct an initial screen to check suitability and availability
- Ensure we have a strong pipeline of diverse talent.
- Partner with HR team to ensure smooth on-boarding of new hires,
- During bust periods, provide support on scheduling interviews and seeking feedback
- Where appropriate and able conduct initial screening calls for sourced candidates
- Support the Talent Manager and Studios D&I team to track and report on Diversity initiatives for Studio hires and below the line crew.
- Work closely with the Studios D&I team and the recruitment teams based in Burbank and Hammersmith on the initiative and to utilise knowledge of Disney best practice.
- Attend resourcing briefings and where relevant / appropriate offer advice on role specifications
- Deliver quality candidates through a range of direct sources to ensure effective delivery of The Walt Disney Company’s recruitment objectives, with a strong focus on direct sourcing.
- Create talent pipelines for future requirements where appropriate
- Assist in drafting creative and engaging adverts that will attract quality candidates to our vacancies.
- Keep accurate candidate details and ensure Kenexa (ATS) database is maintained at all times.
- Participate in candidate evaluation and selection process.
- Maintain smooth flow of admin throughout the recruitment process e.g. communication to client, candidate, C&B, etc.
- Be a champion for Walt Disney Studios initiatives in the UK.
- Proven experience of sourcing experience in either, in-house, RPO or agency capacity
- Experience of recruiting a Production Accounts or Finance teams environment is desirable
- Proven experience of delivering direct sourcing across different levels
- Experience recruiting remotely for roles internationally.
- Experience in a large, multinational corporate environment preferred
- Ability to operate and navigate in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, service-driven, corporate environment
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking system or similar, recruitment-focused software
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms
- Experience of managing varied at various levels of seniority
- High level of attention to detail and a passion to offer a real quality service
- Be client and customer focused, accustomed to working with multi-functional groups at all levels
- Familiarity with using recruitment metrics to monitor performance
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.