Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Creative Designer (12 months contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 637254BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 13, 2019
You are responsible to support creative & category – hardlines in merchandising & product development process including assist licensees & retailers creative process and to support retail marketing in creating retail and marketing tools.
Licensee Creative Management:
- Develop annual merchandise and style guide plan for hardlines licensees.
- Guide, inspire and plan with licensees on seasonal range plans and development.
- Develop trend research.
- Working closely with licensees & Retailers for creative & product development.
- Licensee product submission review.
- Coordination within the team.
- Develop comprehensive creative pitch to potential/new licensees or existing licensees.
- Develop new and innovative product ideas and concepts.
- You will need to have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- Graduate degree or diploma in Fashion / Graphic / Industrial Design or a related field.
- Proficient in 3D software skills: Sketch up / 3D Max and other 3D software.
- You will have packing background / toys industries will be advantage.
- English language skill a strong plus.
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with PT. Walt Disney Indonesia, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.