Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Creative Designer - Softlines (Contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 518282BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted Jan. 10, 2018
Licensee Creative Management:
- Develop annual merchandise and style guide plan for softlines licensees
- Guide, inspire and plan with licensees on seasonal range plans and development
- Develop trend research
- Working closely with licensees & Retailers for creative & product development
- Licensee product submission review
- Coordination within the team
Creative Pitch Development:
- Develop comprehensive creative pitch to potential/new licensees or existing licensees
- Develop new and innovative product ideas and concepts
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with PT. Walt Disney Indonesia, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.