Assistant Manager, Digital Product Operations (CPGP)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 767250BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 28, 2020
You will be part of the TWDC Publishing Business team that will assist in handling the full spectrum of Product and Marketing activities for all business units across SAMENA.
Full onus and responsibility to co-ordinate with the global team on content localisation and Project Management:-
- Check if the local language translation is correct.
- Co-ordinating with Ed Tech partners who may not understand English.
- Supervise project at all stages (receiving brief, defining strategies, creative implementation, production, & execution).
- Keep in contact with clients and ensure the project development and deliverables are according to the brief and designated timeline.
- Keeping the licensee abreast of the requirements from the global team by passing the feedback.
- Recommending the assets as informed by the global editorial.
- Raising local concerns with the global team and ensuring timely addressal.
- Liasion with multiple teams within Disney eco-system for product creation - editorial, audio, interactive, branding, global operations.
- Bridge between Disney US and licensee to resolve queries and concerns at the local level considering the time difference.
- Keeping licensee abreast, motivated, project timeline check at all levels.
- Setting up Pubplans
- Approving OPA, ensuring BPM and resolving technical issues
- Coordinate with local marketing and brand teams to ensure that the local language assets are in line with global guidelines.
- KPI tracking jointly with the commercial manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Business or equivalent
- Proficient at English and in Bahasa
- Experience in Digital Product Operations role preferably with a multinational animatio company as a project manager
- Proficient at juggling extremely hectic schedule and remaining professional at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong analytical skills, working across multiple countries will be an advantage.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Adept in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to work independently and exercise discretion when handling confidential information
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.