Already applied?View Dashboard
Creative Manager, SoftlinesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 543786BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 04/03/2018
This Creative Manager position requires a deep understanding of the fashion and softlines business, as well as a keen eye for style and trends. We’re looking for a profoundly engaged and passionate Creative Manager to influence new creative and strategic thinking for a diverse market.
The Creative Manager will play an integral role in inspiring and nurturing country licensee to creative compelling product via knowledge of consumer insights and relevant trends. For this role, he/she will also need to work closely with the Head of Creative to come up with guidelines and seasonal trends.
- This manager role will help to define creative & product development strategies for the softlines category.
- Control and protect the quality of Disney merchandise and the creation of innovation designs.
- Work closely with Category team to meet financial targets through licensees’ development of compelling product.
- Development creative proposals to be used to pitch to potential partners.
- Work closely with Head of Creative to come up with seasonal trends and strategy to improve product design for the region.
- Creative, out-of-the-box visionary capable of bringing forth innovative ideas and concepts that deliver strong results.
- Exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the guest experience and passion for the Disney brand.
- Equipped with strong project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong team player; must possess team synergy skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams.
- Technical understanding of mobile Internet.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with English proficiency.
- Graduate degree in Fashion Design, Graphic Design or related Field.
- 5-8 years of design experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative experience
- English language skill a strong plus but not necessity.
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with PT. Walt Disney Indonesia, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.