Already applied?View Dashboard
Creative Services Executive (12 months contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 510637BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted Mar. 01, 2018
The Creative Services Executive will ensure that all services related to their projects are delivered according to contract terms and schedule. They will execute when required and will coordinate and track all creative requests.
The proposals will range from short term, quick turnaround activities (pitch mock ups including power point/key note presentations, merchandise mock ups, event layout, online content/media, marketing collaterals), to much larger projects which may take many months and have many revisions and may require marketing investment.
Responsibilities:This person will be experienced with working on multiple projects, and will be a self-starter, ideally with background in a busy media production role.
Creative Services Executive is responsible for:
- Attending Production kick off meeting
- Providing a timeline to Partnerships team and client when required
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and updating progress in a weekly meeting (more frequently if required)
- Provide clear feedback to production agencies throughout the creative process, ensuring it of a high quality and in line with Disney mandatories
- Deliver projects on time
- Providing regular reports on campaign performance
Presentation / Pitch support:
- Support sales team with creative materials for pitch / presentations. Attend the pitch to present creative if required
It is imperative that this person has strong Creative and Project Management skills, and can deliver collateral needed:
- Within/ on budget
- To deadlines
- Using good communication skills
- To a high standard
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree or higher in design, graphics, visual arts/communication, advertising or related field
- Must have an extensive design, graphic and/or media experience – 3+ years
- Ideally have a creative background in advertising agency or home entertainment company
- Proficiency in industry-standard programs and software (Macintosh hardware and OS software, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. and other creative development software and associated file formats) and Microsoft Power Point and Keynote
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative experience
- Excellent skills in developing creative and innovative ideas and executing them in graphic format
- Able to visualize, design and communicate concepts in 3D is also an advantage (preferably in Google SketchUp)
- Exceptional eye for detail and passion for the Disney portfolio
- Equipped with excellent project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Up to date with current marketing trends in design, digital and brand experience
- Must possess high level of enthusiasm ‘passion’ and be a strong team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with PT. Walt Disney Indonesia, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.