Already applied?View Dashboard
Director, Disney Consumer ProductsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 525713BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted May. 15, 2018
Walt Disney Southeast Asia was integrated in 2012 and have undergone rapid growth across multiple territories. With our regional headquarters located in Singapore, we also have offices in the region including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam. We accelerate growth in our markets through local partnerships, increased localisation and focus on high growth markets.
As of now, we have more than 300 permanent Disney employees are focused on creating happiness for you and your families through magical moments and lifelong memories.
Our businesses are genuinely diverse and dynamic. The range of work is impressive and challenging. Add to that the tremendous geographical coverage of this Region and you have a role which is truly varied. In view of Southeast Asia’s growth, we are now seeking a Country Director, DCP, Indonesia to lead the integrated Retail and Licensing team, with a strong focus on with a strong focus on:
Driving accelerated profit growth through insight based and locally relevant design & products.
Identify, develop & nurture winning partners
Increase consumer reach and connection for the Indonesia market.
- Build an integrated Retail and Licensing team and provide vision, leadership, and strategic direction to drive growth across all key franchise and character groups in line with TWD Indonesia Vision and Mission.
- Create impact by Identifying new business opportunities, innovative product, category and franchise strategies to drive accelerated growth.
- Work closely with Licensees and Product Development group to expand categories by developing insightful and innovative yet market relevant products that drive revenue growth and profitability for the business.
- Develop key relationships with Key Retailers, Licensees and industry partners to drive the growth of Retail & Licensing led franchises.
- Expand and enhance effectiveness of Disney branded retail environments
- Partner with other TWDC Indonesia businesses to drive brands/franchise affiliation and maximize impact to overall Disney brand equity.
- Coach and mentor the Retail and Licensing leadership team to translate strategies, priorities and actions to deliver the business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferable.
- In depth of experience and knowledge in brand, consumer and customer oriented marketing and strategy development.
- Digital savvy or experience in digital marketing is highly preferable
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to define a clear vision, motivate others in a positive way to achieve desired results, and developing a successful team.
- Strong stakeholder management - Experience in navigating a matrix, geographically dispersed organization and successfully influencing key internal and external partners.
- Resilience to work in a highly complex project environment, prioritize and multi-task, and achieve results.
- Strong ability to integrate. A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service and solutions mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated with drive and energy to thrive in a fast paced environment.
About Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with PT. Walt Disney Indonesia, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.