E-Commerce ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 800034BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 26, 2021
Having worked with a leading E-commerce player or heading E-Commerce role for a brand in Indonesia or SEA will be a preferred.
This will be a revenue role with a clear sales target to be delivered through the E-commerce channel.
- Focus on E-Commerce across multiple work streams, engaging platforms and customers.
- Business planning, forecasting and aligning business priorities with the category managers for the E-commerce channel and focus licensees
- To build Disney branded destinations on E-Commerce platforms.
- Establish an action plan and key measurements of any online strategy and activation.
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and product offer, also to define promotional strategies of a product category.
- To plan and execute the marketing calendar with E-Commerce partner so as to drive visibility and sales.
- Work closely with product category managers to expand product categories and deepen the SKU’s.
- Ensure joint business planning is in place with E-Commerce Key licensees, review performance regularly and strive to seek ways to improve overall performance.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends.
- Develop initiatives to facilitate the introduction and expansion of E-Commerce/ Online channels.
- Aware of market trends, new way of promotional activity, coming trends amongst the competitive environment in a proactive manner.
- Build strong relationships with E-Commerce leads in other countries to facilitate best practice sharing.
- Keeping abreast and sharing of new business models and other new developments in the field.
- Maximize synergy opportunities across The Walt Disney Company.
- Deliver against AOP Target on E-Commerce Accounts.
- Responsible for the P&L of own accounts.
- New Business:
- Identify strengths and gaps in E-Commerce business – analysis by category, demographic, franchises, market intel.
- Develop 12/ 24 months of business projections across E-Commerce channels.
- Develop a pitch pipeline to approach top players across E-Commerce channels mapped against a timeline.
- Work with local/ regional creative team to develop tailored pitches to E-Commerce channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in Sales/ Marketing from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at big E-Commerce platforms.
- Proven leadership experience in developing and executing strategic plans in retail environment.
- Proven experience working cross-functionality.
- Proven experience working in branded consumer environments with an appreciation of online marketing and brand management are business critical.
- Extensive knowledge of E-Commerce technology and sophisticated web analytics.
- Extensive knowledge of E-Commerce business models and retail industry trends including channels, customers, promotion, and products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Comfortable with and proficient in Power Point & Excel.
- Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible and results oriented.
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating across teams and communicating to senior management.
- Demonstrated strong business judgement, strong negotiating and decision making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact.
- Initiatives ability to produce well thought through visions and business cases.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.