Executive - Standards & PracticesApply NowApply Later Job ID 762683BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 24, 2020
- Perform high quality censorship and review of shows/ content
- Maintain S&P Reports in the broadcast system & shared folders
- Create synopsis of shows in the broadcast system
- Handle enquiries & provide information to other departments regarding the show’s content and rating when necessary
- Monitor changes in censorship guidelines in Indonesia
- Review commercials / tvc’s to optimize revenues
- Diploma with a 2-4 years’ experience in S & P
- Organized, Meticulous, and has an eye for detail.
- Matured in thinking and is sensitive to issues regarding censorship.
- Self-motivated individual, should be able to perform within tight deadlines.
- Experience in the TV industry and/or editing and censorship of show is an added advantage.
- Consumption of content should be high (Digital/OTT, TV & Films)
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- Knowledge of local language, customs and traditions
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.