Executive, Traffic & PresentationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738907BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 13, 2020
- Work with various departments to prepare Transmission logs for a specific channel.
- Ensure that all commercial and promo material are accurately scheduled in the logs within the given timelines.
- Work with the Programming and Creative teams to discuss and generate the monthly promo commissioning report for the Sports channels. Input promo campaign data into our Business Management software.
- Execute commercial and promo placement in the Transmission logs. Ensure guidelines for commercials and promo priorities are strictly adhered to.
- Liaise with both Advertising Sales and Creative team to ensure that scheduled materials are available and delivered according to the Transmission log deadlines.
- Prepare and export playlist for Transmission. Ensure that programmes are timed out accurately. All checks for media accuracy must also completed before download.
- Execute Sales Reconciliation process to verify commercial placement and airing obligations for all commercial elements. Coordinate closely with Advertising Sales team to ensure that obligations to clients are fulfilled.
Basic Qualifications:Qualification and Experience
- University Degree
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in the TV industry will be advantageous
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Effective communication skills.
- Fast learner, independent and meticulous.
- Able to work within tight timelines.
- Adaptable to the dynamic sports environment.
- Interest in Sports broadcasting.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.