Promotions ExecutiveApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738677BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 13, 2020
- Deliver against the strategy for the promotions business as well as Digital marketing and TV sponsorships in SEA, both by defined fiscal property and non-property specific priorities.
- Execute and implement SEA promotions, digital marketing and TV sponsorships with direction of SEA senior managers
- Manage and develop relationships with 3rd party partners to optimise on-going opportunities to drive revenue and earned media for WDC
- Identify opportunities to develop single market deals into multi market and share best practise between the local teams (including distribution of select materials and information to local markets and set up of regular calls, meetings and updates)
- Manage reporting functions of SEA Partnerships team on a local and regional level – with support of local teams
- Responsibility for all aspects of local artwork approvals process including all regional artwork approvals in PAS (Promotions Approval Systems) and SGPS
- Support the Disney Partnerships team with pitches to 3rd parties, including creation of pitch materials and attending partner, pitch, internal and agency meetings where required
- Complete and fulfil necessary processes required for SEA promotions and TV sponsorships work (including, but not limited to affidavits of eligibility, necessary insurance requirements, legal and/or liability documents and proper safety precautions)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years promotions/marketing/3rd party partnerships experience
- Creative/sponsorship/marketing/sales background
- Experience of multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Computer literate especially advanced PowerPoint
- Highly organised and efficient ideally with project management experience
- Good knowledge of media landscape across SEA
- Ability to work in a multi-cultured environment
- Excellent communication with good presentational skills
- Strong communication skills, specifically requiring diplomacy and tact internally and externally
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.