Traditional Trade ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715836BR Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
This role will strategize and create a business model to monetize this channel, to deliver long term sustainable growth for Disney Indonesia.
- Complete understanding & mapping of Traditional Trade market in Indonesia –including but not limited to the wholesale market supply chain and value chain, mapping the cycle from factory to end-consumer.
- Understand and identify key players in the channel and work with them to become Disney licensee on long-term basis.
- Work closely with New Business and Creative team to identify gaps and pitch for new players.
- Regularly conduct Joint Business Plan with key licensees to ensure 12-24 months business projection and merchandising plan.
- Generate bespoke marketing & retail branding & programs for key licensees.
- Work with the licensee to deliver on the business plan.
- Lead the Traditional Trade team to ensure effective implementation of sales and distribution strategies among trade customers.
- Deeper support and/or coaching and training on International Labor Standard (ILS) including expediting approvals.
- Extensive working experience minimum 5 years in Traditional Trade field and come with 2-3 years managerial experiences.
- Degree trained in business studies, marketing or a related field.
- External customer interaction.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in Indonesia with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is essential.
- Experience in selling new products and developing markets.
- Strong ability to map & influence Traditional Trade market players.
- Result-oriented with strong drive to develop new businesses.
- Well-developed commercial & negotiation skills.
- Able to work well in team situation, both internal & external teams.
- Professional excellence and “can-do” attitude is a must.
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills & motivate -team-mates.
- Self-starter with high initiative.
- Thinks strategically – Develops clear and consistent strategies to achieve objectives with own categories. Leverages synergy opportunities across categories and LOBs within Indonesia Merchandise Licensing.
- Builds relationships – Establishes external relationships with key stakeholders. Engages colleagues across the Disney organisation to optimise performance.
- Communicates effectively – Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications. Effectively persuades others to support ideas and plans.
- Drives Results – Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives and action plans. Analyses problems effectively and takes action to resolve.
- Role involves domestic & international travel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.