Assistant Store ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10054122 Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Sep. 15, 2023
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.)
• Minimum of three years of Retail management experience and 2 years leading a team.
• Previous revenue responsibility of $5M annually
• Demonstrated ability to improve operational processes and efficiencies
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated strong partnering skills
• Proven computer skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop, teach and work with a diverse team
• Demonstrated good organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated high energy level
• Demonstrated strong influencing skills
• Ability to manage conflict and resolution
• Current or previous experience in Hawaii
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/aulani-benefits
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with DVC Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
DVC Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.