Bell Valet Services- Dispatcher - Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1136109BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Sep. 07, 2023
- Works primarily at the Bell and Valet desks and assists Guests throughout the day, to include heavy use of phones and basic computer skills.
- Dispatches Bellpersons on luggage delivery runs and keeps track of all work completed by Bell Services via logs and/or computerized systems.
- Retrieves luggage and other personal affects requested by Guests at the bell desk.
- Receives Guest vehicle keys from Valet attendants, enter Guest vehicle information into a computerized system and file keys in an organized manner.
- Retrieves vehicle keys upon Guest request and prioritize the retrieval of vehicles by Valet Attendants.
- Reviews payment information for valet vehicles and when applicable, processeses payments, including vouchers, credit cards and cash.
- Front Line Cast Members must posses excellent communication skills and will deliver upon high Guest service expectations
- Greets Guests with positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Proactively address guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and other information regarding the hotel/resort or surrounding areas
- Works indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather including extreme temperatures and high humidity
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Availability Requirements: Training Availability: 2-3 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) will be required immediately following the start date to complete the training
- Previous hotel or restaurant valet service experience
- Previous computer experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Full Time - Full availability is required seven (7) days per week, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
Our Resort operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 4:00 AM and vary as needed. Training may require up to 4 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) and will be required immediately following the start date.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.