Disney Vacation Club Sales GuideApply NowApply Later Job ID 840384BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Nov. 22, 2021
The Disney Vacation Club (DVC) is a vacation ownership/timeshare that gives our Guests the chance to enjoy Disney experiences around the country for years to come. Selling the Disney Vacation Club is a true team effort, but it all comes down to the Vacation Club Guide, who helps our Guests understand why ownership makes sense for their future. Vacation Club Guides earn a guaranteed salary -- plus commission -- so if you think you have the skills and personality to unleash unlimited earning potential, please apply today!
Responsibilities:Imagine creating magic through Disney. As a leading brand in entertainment and timeshare, your commitment will be to deliver a guest experience defined by quality and excellence. As a Disney Vacation Club Guide, you would be in an exceptional position of selling the essence of Disney and all the emotion, nostalgia and joy that comes with the name by engaging with prospects and Members in-person, via phone, or by email and on-line chat. By joining us, you will become a part of an innovative team and take a step towards the next level of your career success.
Every single day as a Vacation Club Guide is different! On any given day you might:
- Capture high interest leads through various sales and marketing tactics, including in-person and virtual opportunities
- Interact with people in Hawaii, the U.S. mainland and from around the world
- Display sales versatility by being able to offer program overview by phone, chat, webinar, and in-person
- Exercise your acumen and knowledge of the Disney Vacation Club products and relevant information on the Disney Brand
- Develop referrals and leads through guest contact and consistent follow up activities
- Give descriptive details on features of Disney Vacation Club properties, as well as articulate the benefits of vacationing with the Disney Vacation Club
- Advocate the allocation of appropriate amounts of points to accommodate both prospects and Members
- Work alongside your fellow Disney Vacation Club team members at various locations, including the resort model rooms and off-site destinations to service guests and DVC Members
- Generate sales through the utilization of proper sales closing techniques and initiate transactions in the contract system
- Have access to sales specific training and ongoing professional development opportunities unique to the Disney brand
- Excellent telephone skills, computer proficiency, guest service and relationship building skills
- Have impeccable follow up skills to nurture pipeline opportunities that contribute to growth of individual prospect and member base
- Have a dynamic win-win attitude and the ability to communicate with people effectively
- Ability to handle multiple lead opportunities on a daily basis
- Proven success working in a competitive sales environment
- Excellent people skills and a friendly attitude
- Demonstrated history of taking the initiative and being a self-starter
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience shifting from a single location to multi-site environment and from in-person to telephone sales
- Possess a true passion for Guest service and for Disney
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced business
- Proficiency with computers and with Windows-based systems like Microsoft Office programs
- Full time availability required including nights, weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation to work at the DVC Sales Center at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Proficiency in a language other than English
- Experience with sales consultation
- Knowledge of the timeshare industry programs
- High school degree or equivalent
- Current, active and in good-standing Hawaii Real Estate License
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.