Engineer 1Apply NowApply Later Job ID 824915BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Jul. 09, 2021
- Implement and handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update/maintain appropriate logs
- Extensive experience in chilled water systems, direct expansion A/C systems and building automation systems
- Diagnose and handle all repairs of equipment including Energy Management Systems, Lighting Control Systems, motors, pumps, chillers, cooling towers and associated equipment throughout the Resort
- Read electrical, mechanical and plumbing prints/drawings and understand design principles
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Comply with Disney Work Rules and Standards of Conduct
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public areas
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures etc.
- Install or relocate any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary
- Assist with energy conservation programs throughout the Resort
- Install electrical and mechanical systems for projects/renovations
- May be required to perform other duties required by management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field
- Must possess a Universal CFC Certification
- Knowledge and experience in the use of air/water balancing tools and meters.
- Extensive knowledge in electrical controls and relays.
- Must be proficient in all HVAC maintenance practices and the use of technology as a tool.
- Must have working knowledge of Energy Management Systems
- Must have analytical troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have passion for mentoring others through training and feedback
- HVAC Tech Degree required
- High School education or equivalent (Technical/Vocational school preferred)
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.