Engineer 2 - HVAC Mechanic (Overnight Shift)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 1147396BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Nov. 04, 2023
- Ensure safety for oneself and others.
- Follow all safety procedures and use appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Comply with Disney work rules and standards of conduct.
- Respond to emergency conditions, such as fires and power failures.
- Perform necessary repairs and preventive maintenance in guest rooms, public areas, pools, and select equipment of the resort, and update/maintain logs.
- Respond to guest calls for maintenance in rooms or public areas.
- May be required to contact and manage vendor/contractor support.
- Install or relocate equipment as necessary.
- Maintain parts and tool inventories.
- Keep all engineering areas orderly and clean.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field and hospitality
- HVAC and refrigeration certification or license (EPA Universal)
- Technical/Vocational school in HVAC&R
- Experience in commercial installations and maintenance, troubleshooting, and controls
- Leadership capabilities
- Demonstrated learning and continual development in the craft
- High school education or equivalent (technical/vocational school preferred)
- Advanced analytical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for mentoring and leading others through training and feedback
- Ability to work varied shifts and days off
- Proficient with computers and IT
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.