Entertainment Activities Host/Hostess - Part-TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1066574BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Mar. 08, 2023
Come and join the magic with Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa! Perks and benefits may include:
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible dependents
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more!
Responsible for engaging and interacting with Guests of all ages. Cast Members will lead and support events, programs, and activities. This may include, but is not limited to Community Halls and around the Resorts’ surrounding outdoors venues.
- Acts as a fully trained team member supporting and assisting all programming in the Pau Hana Room including facilitating and supporting all family activities for children of all ages
- Experienced in engaging and interacting with diverse families and responsible for coordinating and executing family/adult activities
- Facilitates programs, parties, movie screenings and arts and crafts for families
- Support and assist in Community Hall for all scheduled activities, general resort knowledge, and resort offerings
- Responsible for the safety of guests while in the Community Halls and areas around the resort
- Be able to demonstrate and participate in all activities/crafts and interactions
- Cleaning and sanitizing furniture, props, and equipment
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified- will provide training
- Strong verbal communication skills able to positively engage with guests, particularly with children and their parents
- Enthusiastic about interacting and assisting guests
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a strong work ethic and have a positive attitude with all Resort Guests
- Must be culturally aware, friendly, outgoing and able to motivate all ages and demographics
- Must have excellent communication skills including friendliness and helpfulness
- Must be a team player and have the ability to operate as area/program independently
- Must be a team player and work with other departments within the resort
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and dynamic when participating in activities on stage
- Highly developed Guest Service and Guest Recovery abilities
- Previous experience of knowledge of Resorts environment
- Experience speaking in front of a crowd or audience
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
High School degree or equivalent
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: AULANI CASTING, Aulanicasting
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.