Food & Beverage - Poolside Server/ Server Assistant - Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 889870BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Nov. 19, 2021
To learn more about the various Guest dining options, click here.
Poolside Server - Responsible for greeting Guests and creating an exceptional Aulani dining experience. Poolside Servers take/deliver orders and anticipate additional needs while bringing the story of Aulani to life in their interactions. Expect to work in a high Guest service setting where initiating and holding conversations with Guests will be required.
Poolside Server Assistant - Responsible for supporting the Guest experience by supporting the Poolside Server. You will deliver food and beverage to our guests, assist in bussing and anticipating the Guests needs. Expect to work in a high Guest service setting where initiating and holding conversations with Guests will be required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions and around nature
- Must meet state requirements to obtain Hawaii Liquor Commission card
- Will verify ID's when vending and serving alcohol
- Must be comfortable cash handling
- Will work around water
- Possess excellent hospitality skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent memorization skills
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required, as well as the ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the pivot system - a seating and order-taking method
- Previous serving experience
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of full service and quick service environment
- Previous outdoor work experience preferred
- Familiarity with local ingredients and the classic cuisine of the Hawaiian Islands
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY:
We are currently hiring for Full-Time positions.
Keyword: Aulani Casting, AULANICASTING
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.