Front Desk Agent - Full Time (Japanese Speaking Preferred)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 1083845BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Apr. 02, 2023
- Assist guests during check-in and check-out, phone interaction, and face-to-face interaction
- Assist guests/cast with questions, directions, event schedules, and other information regarding the Hotel/Resort to help create a magical experience for our guests/cast
- Strong computer skills and knowledge is required
- Must feel comfortable handling large amounts of money and possesses a high-level of integrity
- Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining guest privacy
- Must stay calm in highly stressful situations and be knowledgeable of emergency procedures
- Will be stationed both indoor at the Front Desk and outdoors at the Porte Cochere area to provide assistance to Guest at any time throughout the day and night.
- Handle a high volume of transactions, including the handling of many different forms of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers, etc.) Will be empowered to, and must have ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods.
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous computer experience
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests
- Receptive to special requests
- Willing to follow instructions and take direction
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
- Knowledge of Japanese language is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Hawaiian language preferred
- Previous work experience in a Hotel/Front Desk environment
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced office type environment
- Previous Leadership experience
- Previous experience working in a Hawaiian tourism or hospitality role
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: Aulani Casting, aulanicasting
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.