Front Office VIP Coordinator - Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1069121BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Mar. 09, 2023
VIP Guest Services delivers exceptional vacation experiences for guests who require specialized service and attention . They serve as a consistent point of contact for these guests starting with itinerary planning during pre-visit communications and throughout the duration of their stay. The Cast Member will work closely with all lines of businesses within the resort, including the Executive Office. The Cast Member selected for this role will also be trained and proctored in Front Desk, Concierge, PBX and Room Assignment.
- Assist with planning special attention guest’s vacation at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Provide personalized and excellent Guest service to guest inquiries and requests
- Serve as liaison between special attention Guests and other lines of businesses
- Respond to and assist all Guest inquiries and concerns
- Maintain business and guest confidentiality
- Transport VIP Guests
- Always work in accordance with Disney’s Five Keys to provide excellent Disney service
- Complete other relevant tasks with leadership direction
- Valid Hawaii State driver’s license, and clean driving record for the past six months
- Must be able to satisfy and obtain airport security clearances for VIP arrivals
- Strong computer skills a must; ability to learn and work in different computer applications
- Exhibit strong ability to multi-task and focus in a fast-paced environment
- Possess exceptional Guest Service skill, including Guest Service Recovery
- Consistently models the Disney Values, Aulani Values and Disney’s Five Keys
- Comfortable working with high profile Guests and Executive offices
- Able to make operational decisions off of strong existing knowledge of Front Office operations
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Full flexibility with schedule, including AM, MID and PM shifts, including back-to-back shifts and possible split days off when business needs require
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and helpful when handling complex Guest concerns
- Enjoys talking about the resort experience and sharing detailed knowledge of Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa
- Must stay calm in highly stressful situations
- You will need to successfully complete and pass all job-related training after onboarding
- College degree or above, major in tourism management or hotel management
- Previous work experience in a luxury hotel/front Desk environment
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced office type environment
- Detailed knowledge of Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa and products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: Aulani Casting, aulanicasting
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.