Already applied?View Dashboard
Housekeeping Guest Service ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 687119BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Jul. 24, 2019
Responsibilities:Leadership and Relationships
- Clearly articulate and communicate performance expectations to front line Housekeeping Cast.
- Provide regular meetings with team members and create an educational, challenging, and rewarding work environment. Offer reward and recognition opportunities for individuals
- Conduct pre-shift staff meetings, communicating local and global pertinent information including Company initiatives
- Drive and maintain a friendly, sincere and safety focused service culture through consistent performance coaching and team development.
- Ensure smooth communication and relationships by partnering with other lines of business such as Front Office, Food & Beverage, Recreation and Engineering.
- Exceed guest expectations through achievements in Guest Satisfaction Measurement scores, Quality Assurance scores, and other guest satisfaction measures.
- Support and maintain effective processes and procedures to ensure Guest and Cast safety, cleanliness, show quality, consistent guest service delivery and cast productivity according to Disney standards and operating practices.
- Support ways to maximize productivity while sustaining excellent service quality.
Basic Qualifications:•Current Salaried Leader or minimum of 1 year leadership experience
•Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
•Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
•Demonstrated ability to manage conflict/resolution
•Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence as a team leader
•Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
•Fluent in English and desired local and/or multi-language skills
•Proven management experience at premium resort or equivalent
•Proven ability and desire to learn and adhere to new policies, procedures and standards
•Proven strong background in Housekeeping cleaning and upkeep responsibilities
•Proven knowledge of CPR, First Aid, AED, etc. and/ or willingness to learn
Required EducationHigh School diploma or equivalent
Preferred EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.