Japanese Speaking Quality Assurance Manager, Disney Vacation Club
Kapolei, HI - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 677339BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa,Disney Vacation Club Date posted 14/06/2019
Job Summary:The Quality Assurance Manager performs real estate closings with members of Disney Vacation Club (DVC) at our sales center at Aulani, onboard Disney Cruise Line ships, and at other locations. This manager will work as part of a small team dedicated to accuracy of sales, legal compliance, member understanding and sales support. Quality Assurance Managers also spend a considerable amount of time working over the phone with members joining DVC from home and following up on documents, balances and other member satisfaction fulfillment.
Responsibilities:The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to prepare, review, execute and process real estate documents associated with DVC timeshare purchases. This cast member will act as an on-stage savvy facilitator for closings, driving product understanding and confidence in purchasing DVC for our members.
- Current Hawaii Notary or ability to become a Hawaii Notary
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills and able to work independently
- Proven DVC, timeshare industry or real estate work experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and willingness to learn new software
- Flexible with work schedule and able to work weekends, holidays, overtime and some travel
- Demonstrated effective time management, organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Bilingual: ability to read, write and speak Japanese
- Leadership experience
- Demonstrated strong sales support skills as well as influencing abilities
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Demonstrated partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.