Already applied?View Dashboard
Japanese Speaking Vacation Advisor-Contact Center,Disney Vacation ClubApply Now Apply Later Job ID 664236BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Oct. 15, 2019
- Assist Disney Vacation Club Members with their travel needs via the telephone and email.
- Provide recommendations on all suitable options while confirming reservations at the Disney Vacation Club Resorts, Walt Disney Resorts and our various Member Getaways programs: Disney Collection (Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland Paris®, Hong Kong Disneyland®, Adventures by Disney®), Concierge Collection, and World Collection.
- Create a magical experience by answering various questions and providing appropriate solutions to Member concerns via phone or email.
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in Japanese and English
- Demonstrated effective Guest Service/Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making skills, as well as continuous improvement skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated typing skills
- Demonstrated effective organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Minimum 1 year in hospitality industry experience
- Proven experience in a call center atmosphere
- High school degree or equivalent
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.