Maintenance, Engineer 4Apply NowApply Later Job ID 1062221BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Dec. 12, 2022
- Perform necessary repairs and PM to guest rooms, public areas, pools and select equipment of the Resort and update/maintain appropriate logs.
- Responds to trouble calls. Participates in setting up equipment for special events.
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public areas.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures etc.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Comply with Disney Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Maintain parts and tool inventories.
- Maintain all Engineering areas in an orderly and clean condition.
- May be required to perform other duties required by management.
- Minimum 1-2 years hospitality or equivalent
- Requires working knowledge of general building maintenance
- Technical or Vocational education or experience
- Knowledge of the resort and surrounding area
- Japanese or Hawaiian language skills
- Current or previous experience in Hawaii
- High School education or equivalent (Technical/Vocational school preferred)
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.