Massage Therapist - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1066535BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Mar. 20, 2023
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible dependents
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more!
- Provide consistent professional massage treatments in accordance with Spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Ability to properly apply alcohol, lubricants and other substances to the guests body
- Ability to massage body by properly kneading, rubbing and stroking the flesh to stimulate circulation, relax tight muscles and provide other beneficial effects
- Properly care for equipment and us proper amounts of products to be cost effective
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating and training guests.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- Actively promote spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail as well as programs and promotions
- Handle guests questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Regularly attend/participate in and support ongoing training to continue to be knowledgeable about current spa trends
- Must be able to perform all massage treatments offered by Resort spa
- Licensed Massage Therapist with State of Hawaii
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Previous experience in a Spa or Hotel environment
- Previous experience with ability to handle difficult/sensitive situations with minimal/no supervision
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Proactive in anticipating guest needs
- Knowledgeable about Resort and surrounding area
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Previous Massage Therapist experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a three (3) month period. If you have applied within the last three (3) months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: Aulani Casting, Laniwaispa
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing creativity from diversity.
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.