Photopass Photographer - Part-TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 871374BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Oct. 06, 2021
Photopass Photographers approach guests to create and capture magical moments through compelling photos. Our photography offerings allow our guests to transform photo images into lasting and cherished memories. All of our photographers are stationed both indoors and outdoors and will carry photography equipment to the various locations.
At Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa our photography offerings may include:
Say aloha to Mickey Mouse and his friends as they pose with our guests at various locations throughout Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Capture the interaction as Mickey Mouse and his friends interact with our guests during dining experiences
- Tableside sales of dining photo packages
Resort Activities Photography
- Our Photographers are on hand at lots of family activities and events to capture those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Plus, they'll be getting priceless shots of our guests and other kids' playtimes and activities!
- Our Photographers can catch all the wet and wild fun as our guests snorkel, splash and play in the waters of Aulani Resort. You'll frequently find our Resort photographers ready and wading in various locations throughout the Waikalohe Valley including Rainbow Reef, Waikalohe Stream, Keiki Cove, Waikalohe Pool, Ka Maka Landing and Ko Olina Beach.
Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Support the guest experience by use of an interactive map!
Instructor-Guided Tours (Sunset Photo, Night Photography Classes)
- Share with our guests professional tips for photographing sunset and nighttime scene amid the beauty of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Painting with Light
- Using long exposure, help our guests release their inner-artist
- Our Professional Portrait Photographers use the splendor of Aulani as a backdrop to create memories that our guests will treasure forever
Click here to learn about Photographer Services
- Proactively acknowledge, engage, and interact with all Guests
- Contribute to the Guest’s Resort experience by anticipating their needs and offering Resort information including events and directions
- Look for opportunities to communicate with Guests and recommend the variety of service offerings available with Disney’s PhotoPass
- Capture high-quality Guest photos by using the latest in photo capture technology and utilizing the guidelines for image composition
- Sell Dining Photo Packages to Guests at their table during their Character Breakfast, Character Dinner, and Luau experience
- Provide a seamless experience for Guests by learning basic camera trouble shooting
- Assist and invite guests to view their photos
- Play an active role in helping the team achieve productivity goals
- Flexibility in maneuvering outdoors, while exposed to varied environmental conditions for 8-10 hours (heat, cold, wind, rain, sand, sun, salt water in Rainbow Reef, and chlorine in the pools)
- Constantly walking/standing up to 8-10 hours per day
- Continuously hold, carry, and lift up to 10 lbs. of camera equipment
- Flexibility in maneuvering outdoors, while exposed to varied environmental conditions for 8-10 hours (heat, cold, wind, rain, chlorine, sand, salt water)
- Constantly walking/standing up to 8 hours per day
- Continuously hold, carry, and lift up to 10 lbs of camera equipment
- Transport 40 lbs camera equipment to and from photo locations
- Use a camera neck strap and waist belt equipment for 8-10 hours
- Conduct repetitive and frequent use of hands up to 8-10 hours capturing, reviewing, editing and fulfilling Guest photos
- Constantly bending/twisting at the waist, frequently bending/twisting of the head or neck up to 6 hours per day
- Create an individualized magical experience for Guests while capturing their photos
- Personalize Guest images into cherished memories
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
- Working knowledge of manual DSLR settings
- Previous experience shooting family portraits
- Knowledge of Japanese language preferred
This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week - Saturday or Sunday required. For training purposes, extended availability for up to four (4) weeks may be required immediately following the start date.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: AULANI CASTING
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.