Pool/Recreation Host/Hostess - Full-TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1002876BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Jul. 06, 2022
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible dependents
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more!
- Ensure the safety of Guests, may be a first responder to emergency situations
- Welcoming cabana Guests and providing a sense of arrival
- Maintain overall upkeep of all cabanas
- Assist with clearing pool deck of used towels, lifejackets, and trash
- Politely ensure adherence to rules and safety guidelines in the Recreation locations
- Greet Guests with positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Proactively address guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and other information regarding the hotel/resort or surrounding areas
- Frequent walking/standing/pushing/pulling
- Frequent bending/twisting and kneeling
- Frequent use of hands
- Strong observational skills to proactively identify Guest needs and ensure safety guidelines are being followed
- Works indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather including extreme temperatures and high humidity
- Strong verbal communication skills able to positively engage with guests, team members and management
- Enthusiastic about interacting with, assisting, and receptive to all guests
- Proactive in anticipating guest needs
- Must be able to complete repetitive tasks while maintaining quality
- Responsible and mature
- Energetic and comfortable givin and taking feedback
- Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time and heavy lifting may be required
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Previous experience in a Hotel/Resort environment
- Previous cabana or pool service experience
- Knowledgeable about Resort and surrounding areas
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
- Previous experience in hospitality or tourism related role on the Hawaiian Islands preferred
Additional Information!:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Full-Time requires full availability for any shift at any time - including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays. Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: AULANI CASTING. AULANICASTING, Recreation
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.