Spa Esthetician - Full-Time and Part-TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 996074BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Aug. 28, 2022
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible dependents
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more!
- Provide consistent professional facial and body treatments in accordance with Spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Properly care for equipment and us proper amounts of products to be cost effective
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating and training guests.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- Actively promote spa, treatments, services, merchandise and programs while meeting goals
- Handle guests questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide courteous, accurate and prompt responses to guests’ requests to ensure guest satisfaction
- Regularly attend/participate in and support ongoing training to continue to be knowledgeable about current spa trends and new products
- Must be able to perform all esthetic treatments offered by Resort spa
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Licensed Esthetician with State of Hawaii
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Proactive in anticipating guest needs
- Previous experience in a Spa or Hotel environment
- Previous experience with ability to handle difficult/sensitive situations with minimal/no supervision
- Knowledgeable about Resort and surrounding area
- Basic computer knowledge
Additional Information!:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week – Saturday or Sunday required. For training purposes, extended availability for up to three (3) weeks may be required immediately following the start date.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a three (3) month period. If you have applied within the last three (3) months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.