Staff Analyst, Business OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10035428 Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 19, 2023
The Disney culture is enchanting and unique, and we have found a kindred spirit in the living heritage and graceful rhythm of O`ahu. Built upon 21 acres of oceanfront, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, will welcome Guests in true local fashion, calling on your natural passion and Aloha spirit to help us cultivate an experience that is upbeat, colorful and rooted in tradition. Here, you will form close connections with Cast Members and watch neighbors become friends. While our Guests take home happiness, the legends of O`ahu will become as much a part of them as they are of you.
The Staff Analyst will support Business Operations, an area of the Aulani Resort that handles Currency Operations, Sales Audit, Internal Controls, Credit Card Management, Property Control, Revenue Operations, and Group Billing.
- Manage cash inventory, provide currency exchange services to requesting lines of business, and accurately balance the cash vault daily.
- Manage sales reports, sales receipts, and perform necessary research for various requests.
- Maintain Records Inventory Management standards regarding all necessary documentation/files.
- Perform Variance Analysis and Location Audits.
- Audit the Front Office Upgrade Program.
- Process check requests.
- Correspond with and provide critical information to internal and external partners.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors as needed.
- Provide on-site billing support to client groups.
- Perform other administrative functions.
Please apply if you have:
- Cash handling experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Partnering and relationship skills; including the ability to communicate effectively and resolve conflict
- Understanding of O/S (over/short)
- Ability to learn new systems and programs
- Action planning and follow through
- Ability to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all observed holidays, with flexibility to provide coverage of additional hours based upon business needs
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- Banking or resort experience
- Experience with Matra/Backoffice and LILO systems
- Bookkeeping experience
- Associates Degree, or, equivalent work experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, or demonstrable progress towards completion
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with DVC Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
DVC Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.