Already applied?View Dashboard
Vacation Club Guide-Timeshare Sales, Disney Vacation ClubApply Now Apply Later Job ID 656367BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Oct. 28, 2019
The Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership/timeshare that gives our Guests the chance to enjoy Disney experiences around the country for years to come. Selling the Disney Vacation Club is a true team effort, but it all comes down to the Vacation Club Guide, who helps our Guests understand why ownership makes sense for their future. Vacation Club Guides earn a guaranteed salary -- plus commission -- so if you think you have the skills and personality to unleash unlimited earning potential, please apply today!
Responsibilities:Your job would be to give 60 – 90 minute presentations, guiding families into a buying decision. Thanks to six weeks of paid training provided by The Walt Disney Company, you’d have all the tools you need to close the sale, and if they need a little more time, you would follow-up by phone or email. You’d be in the unique position of selling the essence of Disney and all the emotion, nostalgia and joy that comes with the name. You’d also keep in touch with “your” families to attend to their needs and keep tabs on how they like the program, and in the process, forge close relationships that can last for years to come.
Every single day as a Vacation Club Guide is different! On any given day you might:
- Interact with Guests from around the world
- Make at least two, and as many as four presentations a day, using “warm leads” provided by our Advance Sales Associates stationed in our Parks
- Perfect your low-pressure pitch – we’re successful because we give the information that lets Guests understand why ownership is right for them
- Focus on selling the “heart,” not the numbers
- Gracefully take “no” for an answer – it happens sometimes, so you move on, your smile and spirit intact, and get ready for the next family
- Keep up with the latest developments in the company, such as the opening date for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the release of the next Marvel movie, a new ride featuring a character from Cars, or “interactive” mouse ears
- Share your passion for, and knowledge of, everything Disney
- See your sales skills translate into real earnings potential - there’s no cap to what you can earn in commissions;
- Follow-up with the families you’ve pitched via phone, email or social media
- Work the early, mid, or late shift – each one offers a unique challenge and opportunity for sales
- Enjoy all the perks and benefits of working for The Walt Disney Company, including special events, discounts on food and merchandise, and free admission to the Parks with your Main Entrance Pass!
Basic Qualifications:Please apply if you have:
- Current, active, in-good-standing Hawaii Real Estate license
- Success working in a competitive sales environment
- Excellent people skills and a friendly attitude
- Demonstrated history of taking the initiative and being a self-starter
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Flexibility to work different shifts, as well as weekends and holidays
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience shifting from a single location to multi-site environment, and from in-person to telephone sales
- True passion for Guest service, and for Disney
- A polished, poised demeanor
- Proficiency with computers and with Windows-based systems like Microsoft Office programs
Preferred Qualifications:It would also be nice if you have:
- Proficiency in a language other than English (Japanese preferred)
- Experience with sales consultation
- Knowledge of the timeshare industry
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.