Valet Services- Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1087755BR Location Kapolei, Hawaii, United States Business Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Date posted Mar. 20, 2023
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible dependents
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more!
- Park and drive vehicles.
- Manage parking areas (barricades, directing traffic, etc...)
- Transport guest to various locations.
- Transport guest luggage including but not limited to Rooms/Vehicles/Storage.
- Care and Storage of guest property
- Delivering items to guest rooms, including newspapers, express check-outs, including but not limited to guest deliveries (i.e. flowers, packages/boxes)
- Excellent communication skills and high guest service expectations
- Greet Guests with positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Proactively address guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and other information regarding the hotel/resort or surrounding areas
- Works indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather including extreme temperatures and high humidity.
- Valid Hawaii State driver’s license and clean driving record (no tickets/accidents/ moving violations in the past 12 months) for Valet position
- Ability to drive manual/automatic transmission (valet position)
- May be required to work Graveyard shifts if needed
- Availability Requirements:
- Training Availability: 2-3 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) will be required immediately following the start date to complete the training
- Must provide Full/Availability, Nights, Weekends, Holidays, and Overnight shifts may be scheduled.
- Previous experience in a Hotel/Resort environment preferred
- Previous experience working in a parking facility with type service (airports, business office building, private parking structures preferred
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
- Previous experience in a Hotel/Resort environment
- Previous experience working in a parking service type facility (i.e. airports, business office building, private parking structures)
- Bilingual preferred- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language
- Previous computer and/or cash handling experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Resort operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 4:00 AM and vary as needed. Training may require up to 4 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) and will be required immediately following the start date.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa:
Combining the natural beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with a touch of Disney magic, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa embraces and celebrates Hawaiian culture and storytelling. Situated on 21 acres of oceanfront property on the island of O‘ahu, the resort was uniquely designed for families to discover the culture, history and traditions of Hawai‘i against a backdrop of blue skies and beautiful views. Cast members are integral to bringing these stories of Hawai‘i to life, while upholding Disney’s renowned service and enchanting entertainment offerings.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC, which is part of a business we call Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Disney Vacation Club Hawaii Management Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.