Kelowna, BC - CAApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 676620BR Location Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 12/06/2019
Job Summary:Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Digital Technology team is seeking a CRM Administrator to be part of a team responsible for supporting several clients in their use of software tools and platforms in the Guest Experience and contact center space across The Walt Disney Company. The successful candidate will have a passion for helping users work efficiently, creating optimized workflows, removing roadblocks for adopting new technology and providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide Support (user administration, business rule configuration, consultation, template maintenance, etc.) to External Clients
- Maintain SME level understanding of software assigned
- Ensure system standards are maintained and improved as required by internal partners (security, tech ops, engineering)
- Contribute to project and large effort delivery (on-boarding new clients, implementing new products, etc.)
- Demonstrate accurate estimation, prioritization and communication skills in an agile setting
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager, CRM
- Loves to do performance debugging, bench-marking and optimizations
- Attention to detail
- Passion for business process and finding ways to improve it
- Driven to provide clients to provide exceptional customer service and the best possible solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A team player and and the ability to work well with a diverse workforce.
- A natural curiosity about technology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines.
- 2+ years in Customer Support
- Extensive and proficient experience with CRM and Support Software (Salesforce, Zendesk, GSuite, Confluence, JIRA, Office 365)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and coordination skills
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work as part of a growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Canada Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.