Kelowna, BC - CAApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 711644BR Location Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 06/11/2019
We are looking for a CRM Administrator to be part of a team responsible for supporting several clients in their use of software tools and platforms in the Guest Experience and contact center spaces across The Walt Disney Company (TWDC). The successful candidate will have a passion for helping users work efficiently, creating optimized workflows, removing roadblocks for adopting new technology and providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide Support (user administration, business rule configuration, consultation, template maintenance, etc.) to Internal Clients
- Contribute to project and large effort delivery (onboarding new clients, implementing new products, etc.)
- Maintain SME level understanding of software assigned
- Ensure system standards are maintained and improved as required by internal partners (security, tech ops, engineering)
- Demonstrate accurate estimation, prioritization and communication skills in an agile setting
- 2+ years in Customer Support
- Extensive experience with CRM and Support Software (Salesforce, Zendesk, other.)
- Knowledge of KCS Principles and Core Concepts
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and coordination skills.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work as part of a growing organization
- Attention to detail
- Passion for business process and finding ways to improve it
- Strong investigative skills
- Driven to provide the best possible solution and customer service for clients
- Resilient problem solving mentality
- Able to provide clear and concise communications regarding outages to high-level stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- A team player and the ability to work well with a diverse workforce
- A natural curiosity about technology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient with GSuite, Confluence, JIRA, Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Technology, Computer Science
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Canada Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.